I have more than 20 years professional experience in leading positions in consulting, leadership development, strategy development and management coaching. I am a graduate in business administration.
I learned the methods of coaching during my early professional years at the change integration training at Price Waterhouse Consulting.
My quadrennial training to become an internationally certified Feldenkrais Practitioner I completed in Munich and Rome. The Educational Directors of these training courses were Paul Newton and Jeremy Krauss - both of whom direct accredited programs internationally and each of whom have more than 30 years experience with the Feldenkrais Method.
For a long time I have been committed to combining a healthy lifestyle including nutrition and movement with an intensive professional everyday life. My ambition is to find answers that are suitable for daily life in all its aspects, some of which I found in other cultures. This includes calmness and awareness about my own physical-psychological status. Moreover I have an intense interest in the latest brain research referring to movement and behavioral development of the human being.
Independent Management Coach
- 2009 - 2014 multi-coaching of diverse leaders at top-management level
- 2005 - 2009 Siemens Leadership Excellence,
Senior Leadership Development Manager
- 2000 - 2005 Siemens Business Services, Corporate Strategy,
Senior Director Business Development
- 1998 - 2000 DATEVCONSULTING, member of the management board
- 1995 - 1998 Price Waterhouse Consulting, Senior Consultant, Performance Coach
SIEMENS - Munich
DATEV - Nuremberg
PRICE WATERHOUSE - Frankfurt
- culture change, strategy development, reorganization and leadership development
- origin and development of corporate cultures
- classical consulting methods
- intensive personal collaboration with the top management of various major enterprises
- design and implementation of international consulting projects
- leading teams
- 2015 internationally certified Feldenkrais Practitioner, educational directors: Paul Newton and Jeremy Krauss, Munich and Rome
- 1994 degree in Business Administration, Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen / Università di Bologna, focus: strategic corporate planning, thesis: development and implementation of a model of corporate principles at Credito Romagnolo, Bologna
- Change Integration® Methodology
- change management
- intercultural management
- leading teams
- communication and rhetoric
- concept design and moderation of workshops
- project and program management
- business process design
- German - native language
- English - business fluent
- Italian - business fluent
- French - interoperable
Professional reasons caused me to move often, particularly throughout Europe. Working with colleagues from different nations and with diverse cultural backgrounds was always a part of my daily business and enriches me even today. I lived for several months in Italy, France, Austria and Switzerland.
Her major strength is the precise evaluation of the attitudes of her business partners. It enables her to transform intensions and ideas into future actions.
Striving for goals and strategic thinking makes her being an outstanding partner who consistently takes me by surprise with new ideas.
Her coachings are valuable encounters with myself, which have become very important for me.
Strategia - Principi di politica aziendale
CONSULBANK, SIAM Numero 3 del 1993
University degree, international consulting experience, professional functions in multinationals, the equal of top management, stays abroad, multilingual, independent,
out-of- the-box thinker
out-of- the-box thinker
University degree, international consulting experience, the equal of top management, multilingual, independent
Exclusive offers for sports, outdoor, health, art, international business, the equal of top management, multilingual